Thursday 1 June 2017

News About: Despicable Me 3

Despicable Me 3 :D


Release Date Of: June 29, 2017
Distributor: UNIVERSAL PICTURES
Nationality: USA
Direction: Kyle Balda, Pierre Coffin.

Synopsis of the film:

Balthazar Bratt, was a successful villain in the '80s and is now back. It will irritate the lives of Gru, Lucy, Agnes, Margo, Edith, Dr. Nefario and the Minions. Gru and Lucy will be fired, and go after Gru's twin brother, Dru.  And in the trailer we see that Agnes will sell her plush unicorn...I'm sure it will be an amazing movie, just like the other movies! 
Bye, see you later!!!! 🎥🎬📹

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dani, I love your blog, and your matter so...
    Your blog is beautiful and cute, I love so much the movie ''DESPICABLE ME'', and when I'm knowing who whent cast I'm stay crazy!!
    I'm love the Agnes, and The minions, They are my favourite personages of this film! Agnes likes unicorns like me!!

    good job Dani!!!
    :D =)
    xoxo!

    bye bye!


    Anne! =) :D =P

    ReplyDelete